PAY IT FORWARD REDUX

bamban

The site has been good to me. I bought a few things here, have not sold any. Latest purchases; 700 fluted LA, 30 cal fluted barrel, now a HTG.

I would like to give a little back. To those who use SMKs, I have a couple of boxes of 30 cal 190s, and a box of the old 180s, left over from the old days. Only thing these are molied, which could be removed.

As of late I have been MexMatch FGMM 300WM 190 SMKs with 210 Bergers, I am filling up a 250 count box fast. Bullets were collet pulled, some may have ring marks on them. They still make good fireforming bullets

The 1st "LRH Team Member" to respond, "I'll take them" will get all the molied bullets, plus the pulled ones, however many I can cram in a small flat rate box. Whoever posted 1st I will contact you Sunday night when I get back to the house.

Shipping is on me.

Nez

Last edited:
The site has been good to me. I bought a few things here, have not sold any. Latest purchases; 700 fluted LA, 30 cal fluted barrel, now a HTG.

I would like to give a little back. To those who use SMKs, I have a couple of boxes of 190s, and a box of the old 180s, left over from the old days. Only thing these are molied, which could be removed.

As of late I have been MexMatch FGMM 190 SMKs with 210 Bergers, I am filling up a 250 count box. Bullets were collet pulled, some may have ring marks on them. They still make good fireforming bullets

The 1st person to respond, "I'll take them" will get all the molied bullets, plus the pulled ones, however many I can cram in a small flat rate box. Whoever posted 1st I will contact you Sunday night when I get back to the house.

Shipping is on me.

Nez
We are glad that you are following the ranks Pleaes be careful on what/how much you sell /trade or give awary
God Bless
Len and Jill If you need something in return or have an issue please contact us.

Last edited:
It turned out there are 3 boxes of molied 190s. So, you are getting the molied 190s, molied old 180s and some pulled 190s. The small flat rate box weighs over 13 pounds. You back calculate how many rounds that might be.
20210419_120731.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.