• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Parts for 6.5 saum or 6.5 Prc Build(lone peak, manners, brux)

paulatherton21

Ok guys here's the deal.... I have parts at Accurate ordnance sitting there ready to build, but due to a new rifle purchase I just made and the idea of buying a new jet boat I have decided to sell them if anyone wants them. At this time I will NOT seperate... Parts are
1. Lone peak razor titanium short action mag bolt face
2. Brux #3 8 twist 6.5 barrel with 24 inch finish length. Barrel has interrupted fluting.
3. Manners eh6 coyote tan inletted for lone peak razor short action, Hawkins bdl, and bartlein 2b which is almost identical to a brux 3.
4. Hawkins bdl short action bottom metal

Asking 2500 for all components if having accurate ordnance build for you... Or 2575 shipped to wherever you want it. The only pic I have is of the barrel in a different stock...

Here's pic of barrel In a different stock

Attachments

• 61227.jpeg
    61227.jpeg
    657 KB · Views: 143
Depends on options u get... Needs a trigger and follower, mag box, and spring. Chambering is 300. Bedding 250... Cerakote if you want it is 250 for all metal... If u want a brake it's 125 I think to install plus cost of brake... Then if u want stock painted that's extra... Just depends how fancy u want it haha