• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Parkwest Arms

Cole@ParkwestArms

I would like to introduce our company to the Long Range Hunting community. We are new to this forum, but have been in the firearms business for over thirty years. Many of you may have done business with us in the past as Dakota Arms or the Remington Custom Shop. We are under new ownership, but retain the wealth of knowledge and skill that has allowed us to produce some of the highest quality rifles that money can buy. We look forward to getting to know this forum and all of its members. We are still located in Sturgis, SD and can be reached at 605-702-0060. We will be posting some semi custom rifles that we currently have in inventory, and will soon be taking orders on our custom hunting, tactical, and safari rifles.

Parkwest Arms

Welcome to you and your company. A number of years ago I toured your facility and as a result I have one of your rifles. Might go over to Africahunting.com and announce your opening plans there. There have been some questions asked by some of the members there in the last 6 months.
Bruce

Welcome to you and your company. A number of years ago I toured your facility and as a result I have one of your rifles. Might go over to Africahunting.com and announce your opening plans there. There have been some questions asked by some of the members there in the last 6 months.
Bruce
We would like that, we are doing everything we can to let people know we are open and doing business, and any help is greatly appreciated.

Recent Posts