Parker Hale M86

Alaskan338Lapua

The coldest state with the hottest governer!
for the last couple of years I have owned a very well taken care of parker hale M86 target rifle made in england. I traded an M1A that was pretty worn out and not well taken care of by the previous owner. As I have been looking for scope bases for this parker hale on the internet I have been coming across guys talking about how these are hard to find in the us and I have seen a few M84s on gunbroker for around $4000 and up. has anyone had any experiance with these rifles. With all I come across I am starting to think that I got a really good deal. I know everyone that owns any gun with a little bit of dust from grandpa thinks they have some ultra rare one of a kind limited run model. i usually run into these guys at gun shows who wont budge on thier mass produced sears robuck 22s. Anyway, a little input would be appreciated.

Did you find something for your Hale Parker?

My brother in law, a gunsmith is building me, his brother and himself a Hale Parker M86. If you want I can put you in touch with him.

Warning! This thread is more than 13 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts