• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED parker hale m85 for sale

pietro

hello everybody.

I want to sell my PHM85. yes it´s the originel rifle from england. if somebody want´s to know more contact me.
Picture´s are availible on the internet in a other forum.

Id be interested in more details, price, caliber, location, pictures .......

The pictures you can find on the forum by snipercentral.com
Somebody put the pictures for my there.
The caliber is .308winchester and has a swarofski scope that´s only availible for the army, so you can not find it in a shop. I live in maastricht (netherlands). The price? The person ho gives me the best offer is the buyer. You need to know more? let me know.
By the way: it´s a LEGAL weapon.

m85 for sale

Hi i am interested in buy your m85 parker hale. I tried to find the pictures on snipercentral but was not able to locate them. Can you please tell me if its still available and how much are you wanting for it.
Can you tell me the condition of the rifle in general and the barrel condition too.

Thank you and looking forward to your reply.

Last edited:
hello everybody.

I want to sell my PHM85. yes it´s the originel rifle from england. if somebody want´s to know more contact me.
Picture´s are availible on the internet in a other forum.
interested in puchase phm85 pls send details and link to pictures

He sold it about 5yrs ago , to me , so its home is now New Zealand .

Its in very good condition , has black metal work & the desert camo fibreglass stock .

G'DaY
I hope all is good in Iceland. This is a very old post, sooooo
If your still alive and still have this rifle for sale❓
Contact me please, Thank You.

Do you really have a Parker Hale M 85 for sale? is the scope the Swarovski 10 X40Z FM?

Gents this post is 12 years old. The bumps from 2010-2011 are people who didn't read and see that the post was old. I love the walking dead as much as the next guy, but somethings just need to be put down for good.