Paramount Pro Accuracy Issue

ENCORE

If you guys with the CVA brake have other bullets to try, you should if they fit the bore. Fury makes bullets specific to the Paramount and bullet to bore.
I'd rather pay 5 times as much for a brake that works and won't fail.

crazycarl7

Inside of my MB was pretty chewed up. 20
Shots fired

Attachments

• 190306AD-A504-4D73-A105-1BDFA195186C.jpeg
    190306AD-A504-4D73-A105-1BDFA195186C.jpeg
    820.4 KB · Views: 112

crazycarl7

Yeah, not sure if its a causing contact with the bullet, or if that is from the ram rod coming out of the muzzle, but either way something is going on and the seem to be cheaply made. If it is some sort of baffle strike, there is a major safety concern. None the less, it ain’t going back on the gun and CVA will be getting a call this morning.

ENCORE

Yeah, not sure if its a causing contact with the bullet, or if that is from the ram rod coming out of the muzzle, but either way something is going on and the seem to be cheaply made. If it is some sort of baffle strike, there is a major safety concern. None the less, it ain’t going back on the gun and CVA will be getting a call this morning.
Do you mind if I share that photo? Some guys get all knotted up after posting a photo on a public forum and it gets shared.

crazycarl7

So I decided to send it back CVA. I spent 30 min on the phone with them discussed the issues I was having with the brake and accuracy. Happily they paid for shipping, but I won’t have it back for at least 30 days. Sucks and I’m not happy

Primary

LRH Assistant
Here are some related products that LRH members are talking about. Clicking on a product will take you to LRH’s partner, Primary, where you can find links to LRH discussions about these products.