I've searched and have been unable to find anyone else having a similar issue so here goes: My father purchased a new .45cal CVA Paramount Pro a couple weeks ago. Had a Hawke 2.5-10 illuminated 30mm tube scope mounted in Warne steel rings on Warne steel bases and bore sighted. .45cal CVA muzzle brake installed at same time, all at the same shop. I weighed out 10 105gr(150 by volume) charges of blackhorn for him and he went to zero it at 100yds the next day. He calls me at work the next day pretty disgusted and says he sent 10 rds down range (last 3 were from 50yds) and he's got 1 bullet on paper and thinks he can see another 2 in the target boards about 1ft on each side of the paper. Fast forward a few days and now it's my turn. I removed the scope, torqued bases, remounted scope, torqued action screws to 50inlbs and weighed some more charges. I got it on paper at 50, moves to 100yd board and proceeded to put up a 29.5 inch 3 shot group. No swabbing, no scope adjustments. Talked to owner of shop and he said try 140gr volume charge and he emailed cva while I was on the phone with him. Next two shots with 140gr were 20 inches apart. Left it until yesterday, decided to screw the brake off and see what happens and put up a 1.25 inch clover at 100. Adjusted POI and shot another 2 touching each other exactly where I adj'd scope to. Probably the only part even made by CVA was the brake. Hopefully this will save someone some heartache and components.