Pakistan in ruins

The 26 MEU leaves soon to go help with air and logistics assets. They're telling their guys to expect a several-month stay.

I am glad someone has said it. You know we sent them 60 million and they dont even want it. We got problems here in this country that have not even been scratched.

If someone is hinting around that I think the US should step in ...no... Yes... we have huge problems's. But they are not going to be fixed with money.

-RiP

"Other groups blame a lack of extensive media coverage for the fundraising drought. The American Jewish World Service has brought in only $42,000 so far for Pakistan in three weeks, compared to about $1 million in the first week after the earthquake(Haiti)."

That was a quote from an article I read, big suprise that the Jewish comunity would be a little behind in helping a Muslim nation that harbors terorist factions.

Instead of constant prayers to Alla for the destruction of the infadels, may-be they should be praying for some food and a little sun to dry things up.

Lets see here,,we Americans send aid and as soon as the water goes down, the aid workers are killed..Thats the way it is.
Regardless of the vaccume that exists, they hate Americans. its a vicious circle
all we do is bend over and take it, to help people in need and they end up killing us?

Don't do a thing for them. sorry folks this is the bed they made, have a nice long sleep.
lets take care of the USA and Africa..Let the Arabs deal with this. Where is India?

I really don't give a rat's petard about Pakistan, or any other third world, backwards nation.

I just hope their misfortune doesn't have anything to do with the increased amount of US military drone attacks that have pounded Pakistan over the past couple of years. I'd hate to think that any of the taxes that they force me to pay against my will, using the threat of jail time if I don't comply and send it to them, would be used against any innocent, peaceful person.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts