• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Pair of 6.5 Creedmoor for sale

browning442

SOLD PENDING FUNDS

Looking to sell one, or both possibly, of a couple 6.5 creedmoors i have. both are low mileage but need to fund a 280 AI build. Need to sell at least one, but if both go, so be it.

1. Remington 700 6.5 creedmoor with threaded heavy barrel. SPS tactical model with upgrades: Greyboe Terrain stock, Remigton 10X trigger installed, bolt helical fluted. Picture was taken before the bolt was fluted. I can email or text more pictures upon request. Shoots the 140 Berger Elite Hunters into 5-shot 1" group, with very first load i tried! Round count probably 80-100. Picatinny rail and rings included. $950 shipped.

2. 6.5 Creedmoor AR-10 (mutt) - Aero Precision upper, 22" stainless bead blasted heavy barrel, muzzle brake of unknown mfr that i took on trade. Lower is DPMS Lite Hunter lower, with DPMS match trigger. Hogue collapsible buttstock in FDE to match upper. Still have original A2 stock and spring for it as well. 38 rounds through this upper, probably about 80-90 on the lower. $1,050 shipped.

2272.jpg

2270.jpg

Last edited:
Bump

Rifle: $900 with rings and picatinny included

AR: $1,000 with PEPR mount 1", two magpul 20 rnd mags, and 5 rnd steel mag

Bump - guys these rifles both shoot. I haven't reloaded for the AR but it shoots the cheap factory ammo plenty accurately. The Rem 700 is a proven shooter.

Let's hear some offers.