pacific northwest munitions

WildRose

WildRose

Your fairly safe using a Credit Card especially if you've had the same card for a while. Using USPS type payments is risky, IMOP
USPS, especially if you you use the USPS Money Orders is very secure. If you get ripped off, they will refund your money and if there's a fraud the PO gets real serious about using the mail to commit fraud.

Just send it express with delivery confirmation and you're golden.

WildRose

WildRose

I didn't even need to wait for them to arrive. He's shipping UPS these days so I called them and they confirmed my package was not shipped as hazmat. So Pacific Northwest Munitions is charging people $40 to ship but shipping regular ground for less, then pocketing the difference.

It's the only way he can sell sleeves of primers and make a profit.

So, I don't know, is that legit?
If so, report him.

B

BigNate

He shows RMR bullets cheaper than buying directly from RMR.

If he's buying huge lots and repackaging, it's not different than several other companies.

johnnycarcinogen

johnnycarcinogen

The previously posted photo is misleading. The address for Pacific Northwest Munitions is of the business park across the street from the house. Looks pretty sketchy too. Definitely the type of place where illegal activity occurs, as demonstrated by them shipping primers illegally.

Attachments

• 2022-01-27 00_32_58-2870 E Bakerview Rd - Google Maps.png
    2022-01-27 00_32_58-2870 E Bakerview Rd - Google Maps.png
    455.8 KB · Views: 25
R

Rusty_Shackleford

Just bought some primers from Pacific Northwest Munitions then came across this post. Called UPS and they confirmed it was not shipped HAZMAT. Im guessing the primers never reach me now, but guess it's better than having them get put on a plane as undeclare hazmat.

L

L.Sherm

LRH Team Member
Turn his *** in to the ATF atleast you might stop somebody else from possibly get ripped off

WildRose

WildRose

Turn his *** in to the ATF atleast you might stop somebody else from possibly get ripped off
I don't think this would be high on their radar. The US Postal Inspector however would probably make an example of him.

He's breaking both state and federal law while ripping off his customers charging them Hazmat fees so someone needs to step up.

R

Rusty_Shackleford

I don't think this would be high on their radar. The US Postal Inspector however would probably make an example of him.

He's breaking both state and federal law while ripping off his customers charging them Hazmat fees so someone needs to step up.
Well its going UPS, so I'm struggling to determine who else I would contact (other than UPS). I guess DOT and maybe PHMSA, but can't seem to find any contact info for anyone who would be interested in knowing this is going in. I bet this guy has sent thousands of packages illegally.

L

L.Sherm

LRH Team Member
Call Washington state ATF office you might be surprised.

WildRose

WildRose

Well its going UPS, so I'm struggling to determine who else I would contact (other than UPS). I guess DOT and maybe PHMSA, but can't seem to find any contact info for anyone who would be interested in knowing this is going in. I bet this guy has sent thousands of packages illegally.
Ahh, did you sent the payment by mail? If so it's a fraud issue the PO would likely jump on. Postal Inspectors are really persnickety about that stuff.

T

Trainedobserver85

I bought some primers from them on gunbroker a year ago and didn’t have any problems.
Have you made continuous purchases with him ? I bought some match primers of his site yesterday. Just seems odd

Kwait40

Kwait40

No. I haven’t had any more dealings with them. Seems like no one has complained about not getting their items however it sounds like they might not be shipping hazmat items properly anymore.