PAC-NOR barrels Quailty or just average

Thanks Goodgrouper for your response.I have a 22BR in Hunter-Bench taper that I have shot .24 caliber holes @ 100 yds. the five shot variety and while I can't do this everytime I fully believe the rifle is capable!The PPC would be a great case, from what I have read about them they are super accurate!

/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/laugh.gif I love your sense of humor!
My two krutches in life are finding the best way to do things, and seperating the bull#%$& from the truth. It is what drives me whether it be guns, news, laws, religion, hunting, or politics. It just so happens that shooting is my hobby, and as you know, there are many different ways to skin the cat in this sport. But, only ONE is the best way. I am in a relentless pursuit to find that ONE way! If I was a millionaire and didn't have to work, I would literally buy one of everything related to guns, and then I would test, test, and retest every one of them to see truly which is the best thing for the job. With my limited funds, and time, I have only tested about .005% of what I would like to! Such is life.

I am only 25. Some pessimists might say that is not enough time to gain any experience. I would like to say to them, "you've had twice the amount of time to gain the experience, and you haven't?" Oh well, I know not everyone puts as much importance in this stuff as I do.

[ QUOTE ]
A jungster (that is sweedish for "youngster") like you that has all this shooting experience and hunting adventures should really consider a real full time job and a family with lots of kids so the rest of us don't feel so out of the game. "

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, they all say that wives and kids are so great. I will just have to take their word on that. Maybe someday it will happen.

My two jobs are full time, but it just so happens that they are both gun related luckily.

[ QUOTE ]
Dude, really now. I was asking my wife just this evening at dinner what you could possibly have planned next. I mean once you get a chuck at 2K then what are you going to do?

[/ QUOTE ]

There is always the "longest shot of the year" award!
Maybe next year would be a good time to build that .408 Chey Tac improved! /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

If I win the lottery I will hire you to sort through the shooting products for me so I can cut through the BS as well. /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif

I have the wife and kids and right now they do take alot of time and money but luckily my wife is in to shooting and not into shopping and I can only imagine how much fun shooting with my boys will be when they get old enough to help more on the reloading and they start picking up the tab for their own guns and ammo. But that will come soon enough.

I'm cutting out for the night but we will chat at ya later. Thanks to you and brian for the help with the brass earlier. G'night.

Warning! This thread is more than 20 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.