PA Officer Killed in Line of Duty

This is exactly the type of sonofabitch the death penalty was instituted for.

I hope PA has one, and carries it out without delay...unlike CA where the death penalty is a joke!

Old John Wayne, McClintoc I believe it was. Life is tough, it's even tougher if your stupid. I hope they put that dush bag to death if it is proven beyond a shadow of a doubt that he killed that officer doing his duty.

Cheers & Tighter Groups: Eaglesnester

The Pa GW caught him red handed POACHING deer traded shots with the poacher, the State Police founded him in a camp ground with a leg wound.

My wife is from the area where this happen, we just got back from her son's house. I got to read some of the local news paper. The officer was shot in the head with a 22 rimfire after a struggle with the piece of **** who already had one handcuff on which was later shot off. Yes we have the death penalty but its a slow costly process, to the tax payer of course. I live about 15 min. from Rock View State Prision where they inject them quite often. You should see all the bleeding heart liberal Obama supporters that come out on injection day. I don't ever see anyone there for the support of the victims of the injectees. Sorry about the rant but this is just disgusting and hits to close to home as one of my friends was shot last year by his "loving wife and her boytoy"!!!!!!!!!

Just got back from Jackson,WY. helping a couple buddies trying to fill their elk tag's.
While their I got into a conversation with a gentleman who questioned the necessity of Park Rangers carrying AR type weapons.

I think I will forward this article to him, maybe he will show it to some of his Defenders of Wildlife friends.

Warning! This thread is more than 14 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.