PA Elk

dragman

Good friend of mine pulled a PA elk tag and scored this nice bull. He took him @ 200 yards and that was that. He is a savage nut and took this one with his BA. Funny thing is he has a 338 lapua in the 110 BA and a 300 win in the 110 BA and the one he used was his 10BA 308. I thought he was a little under gunned but he put a 300 yard limit on the 308 and his dad was carrying his lapua if he got a longer shot. I think it's a different looking bull and a PA prize.

pictures

Attachments

• adam.jpg
    adam.jpg
    56.8 KB · Views: 75
  • adam-1.jpg
    adam-1.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 61
  • adam-2.jpg
    adam-2.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 65
Nice we were just up in elk country two weeks ago and seen some nice bulls. What area did he kill it in?

congrats to your buddy , that's a nice one ! thanks for putting up the pics . I usually go to the check station and hang around a while to see what's brought in , but this year I didn't have the time . Jim

He doesn't load. i load his lapua for him but the 10ba in 308 shoots a ragged hole with hornaday superformance 168 's
he shot straight through it and it didnt even make it out of sight before it dropped.
old bull he was on his last year the check station guys said

Warning! This thread is more than 12 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.