PA ELK....harvested bulls 2021-22

a bunch of cows, too. A few were collared. There was another young bull with the big one, sparing.

Frog... I was driving out near the hunting camps and a truck was in the middle of the road and was like, WTH are they doing ? I got out to ask them if they were ok... and I saw the bull.... what an experience !

My buddy, myself, and our wives made a long weekend trip to Benezette in August 2020. What an amazing place!! It was a 9 hour drive for us and it was worth every minute. So much so that we plan on going again this year, but in September this time.

Hey Frank,was wondering if these were all harvested in the same zone?
No...there's 14 zones and this is the first hunt ever for the early January hunt..10 tags, 1 each and 4 had no tags.....I've never drawn a bull tag and it took 18 years to draw a cow tags but I've shot hundreds with my camera...we have the world record both typical & nontypical walking around here and I have the videos, now to draw a tag while still above ground.

Yepper...great genetics, awesome habitat with food and water all the time no matter what the temperature is....the zones are spread out over an area about 75 x 50 miles and increasing but their reaching into agricultural areas now and I don't think it'll be able to expand much more..another late kill..a monster with a unique color...dream on !

Attachments

• FB_IMG_1642691717261.jpg
    FB_IMG_1642691717261.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 100
Yepper...great genetics, awesome habitat with food and water all the time no matter what the temperature is....the zones are spread out over an area about 75 x 50 miles and increasing but their reaching into agricultural areas now and I don't think it'll be able to expand much more..another late kill..a monster with a unique color...dream on !
Pennsy Elk ?