PA Deer hunting incident

jbs2014

Apparently a few youths in PA decided to "abuse" a deer that they wounded in PA.

Many claims are made about what the alleged perpetrators did to the deer. Besides them kicking the deer I can't find any video that supports the other allegations (ripping off the deer's antlers while it was still alive etc).

If the allegations are proven true our enemies will most likely paint all of us hunters with the brush from this incident. Seems like there are also other anti-hunting policies being implemented in PA at this time that many hunters are not pleased with as well.

Supposedly the video was on Facebook. I don't have facebook so I cant check the authenticity of the claims made by our rotten media.

Here is one source regarding the incident
https://pittsburgh.cbslocal.com/2019/12/01/hunters-react-to-video-of-alleged-deer-torture/

Can members from PA provide any additional insight on this incident?

Thank you for your time

Not in PA but a couple buddies up that way said the game commission or fish and wildlife whatever it is ya'll call them were looking into it after dozens of complaints to them about the incident. These two goofballs definitely gave all us decent folks a bit of a black eye, kids doing dumb stuff but to film it and broadcast was even dumber.

Yeah...i would consider something like this a little more serious than kicking a fish up the bank and wait for it to suffocate.....
Both are disgusting to me.....

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.