Oysters

My son and his wife live north of Seattle and the next time I visit them I will get some of those oysters for sure.
When he was 4-5 years old he watched myself and a friend eat oysters buy putting a fresh oyster on a cracker and splash a bit of Tabasco on and take a drink of bud beer and after a while my son asked,when will it be my turn?I said right now so I got as small of an oyster as I could find,shucked it and put it on a saltine cracker and put a splash of Tabasco on it and handed to him expected him to hate but after eating it he asked for a drink of beer so I poured him a glass and right away he said,I take another.When we went out to eat his main dish was raw oysters.
At one restaurant the head cook came out to meet my son and brought a baker's dozen (13) of raw oysters.
He turned 40 this past July and still eats oysters raw and cooked.

Next up " rocky mountain oysters" ????

You do you--- I prefer mussels over oysters but nothing beats a good southern crawfish and crab boil with small taters and corn-- love them Louisiana Cajun spices !!! And don't forget the "bathtub shine" to finish them off with

Next up " rocky mountain oysters" ????

You do you--- I prefer mussels over oysters but nothing beats a good southern crawfish and crab boil with small taters and corn-- love them Louisiana Cajun spices !!! And don't forget the "bathtub shine" to finish them off with
Sounds like you have been there and enjoyed it too!
I hated the heat of summer time but miss seafood and Boudin!