Oversized Duffle recommendation, please.

Bang4theBuck

I am looking for a really durable oversized duffel bag for hunting. I am NOT looking for something that goes on my back or has any sort of frame. I AM looking for something that is either water proof or legitimately very water resistant. I want to stress durable again. One choice that caught my eye was the Cabelas Boundary waters duffel bag (largest one). Any recommendations would be much appreciated.

I use a couple of waterproof bags purchased from Walmart sporting Goods section. Been using these for a few years now and very happy. Just a thought.

seattlesportsco.com/bags.html

Dry bags, duffles, packs

The industry standard for kayaking, canoeing etc.

seattlesportsco.com/bags.html

Last edited:
i had the cabelas large duffel and it wasnt very durable didnt even last a whole year. i then picked up and RTIC large duffle and it is very durable. it has lasted over 2 years and is still going strong.

I bought some of the ones KUIU makes and they have been great. I bought them when they were on sale and got a great price. I have 3 different sizes.

As always, I got lots of valuable feedback. I settled on the RTIC large (130L) bags and ordered two of them. This post definitely helped me find bags that I don't think I would have found otherwise. I will provide initial and post hunt feedback on the bags that I got. Thanks again.

Too late, but for anyone that's looking for the same I suggest Watershed. Tough, waterPROOF, made in USA.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.