Outfitters Hunt

I do a guided hunt every year. Depends on effort of the guide and quality of the animal. I'd start at a $1000 and go up from there. No guide is gonna bee-atch about a $1000 tip. You can ask your guide what's customary for the cook or anyone else. $5500 each for Wyoming whitetail sounds insane…

I went on a combo hog/deer hunt where the "guides" load everyone in a Suburban and drop you off at a stand, spread some corn on the ground, then come pick you up later. Not much work to be calling themselves a guide. The tip depends on the type of hunt I suppose.
It truly depends on who puts in the work. Does the guide clear shooting lanes if needed, clean the animals and packs the meat if it doesn't go to a processor before your stay is over. If they don't do any of that then of course the tip is less

It truly depends on who puts in the work. Does the guide clear shooting lanes if needed, clean the animals and packs the meat if it doesn't go to a processor before your stay is over. If they don't do any of that then of course the tip is less
Thank u.

Have them send you recent pictures of animals on their ranch. Whitetail at 11K should include the gratuity also. Is the place like a five star lodge all meals and butchering to cooler level included. Get recent pictures and recent references and do call them. If they are worth the money your gut will tell you. Now if they have a number of animals that are book level then you will have to pay for those opportunity's to harvest. Typically you can tell the first few days of a hunt if they have done their work for a guide's work begins way before the season begins. Remember you are paying for their time and effort being in the field updating their knowledge of current animals. GOOD LUCK ON YOUR HUNT👍

I do a guided hunt every year. Depends on effort of the guide and quality of the animal. I'd start at a $1000 and go up from there. No guide is gonna bee-atch about a $1000 tip. You can ask your guide what's customary for the cook or anyone else. $5500 each for Wyoming whitetail sounds insane…
I second this! 😉

Or no tip. Is caping included or are there hidden trophy fees? Is your trip over if both of you fill out or at the end of time booked? I know of guides that if you tag out first day send you home next day.....

I am going with SNS outfitters on the premier Whitetail hunt.
You guys are great I feel so comfortable that I have someo to reach out to