Outdoorsmans Rifle Chassis System

ADMIN

Administrator
Even though there have been significant advances in rifle stock materials and production, the basic design of the hunting rifle stock hasn't changed significantly until the introduction of the metal "chassis" rifle stock sometime in the last decade. I realize how vague that may sound, but after hours on the internet, I couldn't begin to piece together the evolution of the chassis style stock. Whatever it may be, the Outdoorsmans has put its stamp on this history with the introduction of their own rifle chassis system designed specifically for hunting applications. Read More...
This is a thread for discussion of the article, Outdoorsmans Rifle Chassis System Review, By Chris Denham. Here you can ask questions or make comments about the article.

Great article! I want to put my hands on one asap. I am curious about the weight of a long action model with a good adjustable buttstock.

Warning! This thread is more than 8 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.