Outdoors and The Corona Virus!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Brothers....I really don't want to go politics & such but I can't help myself on this thread so quote:
The report from the Guttmacher Institute, a research group that supports abortion rights, counted 862,000 abortions in the U.S. in 2017. That's down from 926,000 tallied in the group's previous report for 2014, and from just more than 1 million counted for 2011.....
We're not gonna see this on the news tomorrow, but I am still praying for God to Bless America because Covid19 isn't so bad right?
Genesis 18: 20-32
Deuteronomy 28:15-68

yet another scientific test that fully supports the scientific tests I had posted earlier:

The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention is now "actively looking into" results from universal COVID-19 testing at Pine Street Inn homeless shelter. The broad-scale testing took place at the shelter in Boston's South End a week and a half ago because of a small cluster of cases there. Of the 397 people tested, 146 people tested positive. Not a single one had any symptoms.

So, far more people have already had it than we have been led to believe by the reactionaries who are trying to excuse away the Stalinesque police state. Far more have had it, and shown no symptoms. Let alone died from it. Any scientifically minded person knows what this means: the virus is FAR LESS DANGEROUS than we have been told. The excuses for taking away our liberty have worn thin.

May I suggest you go read up on the desperate pleas of medical workers. I can appreciate the urge to resist what one level or another of government tells you you must do. So, instead, respectfully, why don't you adopt an attitude of exceptional responsibility, compassion, and humility and CHOOSE, of your own free will, to do everything in your power to stem the tide of sick people heading for the hospital, some to the morgue, which would include staying at home n

May I suggest you go read up on the desperate pleas of medical workers. I can appreciate the urge to resist what one level or another of government tells you you must do. So, instead, respectfully, why don't you adopt an attitude of exceptional responsibility, compassion, and humility and CHOOSE, of your own free will, to do everything in your power to stem the tide of sick people heading for the hospital, some to the morgue, which would include staying at home n

As I stated before, I have a doctor and RN in my family who are currently working with patients. Additionally I have linked a number of scientific studies and hard data reports in support of what I have said. You have presented nothing but Bill Gates/George Soros official statements supporting a police state lockdown, combined with strange derisive comments. In order to keep this thread from becoming argumentative, do me a favor and end your conversation with me. Talk to everyone else if you want.

Last edited:
Alright then. To everyone else, please be safe. Please do your utmost to curb the spread of this virus, regardless of what some government agent may say. Listen to science and the real medical experts. Use your brains and be smart. The consensus there is to stay home.

I see zero need to make this into a big, arrogant, protest. Me, I go out when I need to, I take care of business, and I don't make a big deal of it. And then I come home, wash up, and enjoy being at home. In this way I am steering the odds, for me, for my household, and for those whom I may incidentally contact, towards not getting infected. NOT ANYONE, EVEN THOSE WHOM I DONT KNOW, GETTING INFECTED.

Assemble and protest if you really must, but then stay EDITED away from my Eighty-year old Mom, my diabetic brother, and my Cancer-survivor girlfriend. Except that you are still going to the grocery store where they may have to go, so YES you are still putting them at risk. See the selfishness? Out.

Last edited by a moderator:
She has been all over Fox News. The lamestream media don't dare talk about her cause they know exactly how batxxxx crazy she really is. Talk of her possibly being a VP running mate is one of the better rumors going around.

I saw this today:

Now if only the various states could recall anti-gun Northan and anti-gun Wolf, both of whom are complete tyrants.

contrast those bozos with the Republican governor of SD:

Last edited:
I saw this today:

Now if only the various states could recall anti-gun Northan and anti-gun Wolf, both of whom are complete tyrants.

contrast those bozos with the Republican governor of SD:

I agree that New York and South Dakota may not require the same pandemic restrictions. By which I mean NYC, not upstate NY.

I guess there are some people that think there should be no Gov. Anarchists. No laws, survival of the fittest. I have heard they exist, but I have not met one of them either. I guess they are just as legit as folks that believe there should be no regulations on industry. I think I am getting the hang of being an independent? No propaganda works on me, I just consider it all legit.
The idea that there is some large portion of the population that thinks there should be no regulations on industry is propaganda that you have pushed. I am sorry this happened to you.

You characterized them perfectly, but how you conclude it as all legit is your take. Being an independent just means you're not owned, free to think what you think is right or wrong, like putting all of your manufacturing eggs in one Chinese basket has been proven wrong.

"...many of those that are protesting these laws as against our liberties..." This is what I wrote, not "a large portion of our population" so there is no need to be sorry. In the end, this is just a bug to me, just another of God's bugs and the OP is about the restriction of liberties during this time. I'd rather deal with it and reverse the course of the last 50 years that arguably caused this effect on our economy.

This is my last hurrah on this but I feel it necessary to make the one last comment. We have known the Pandemic risk for close to 15+ years and our government actually formulated a well defined plan to protect and mitigate the potential Pandemic impact upon our lives and economy.

Executive Summary Statement says it all:
"These plans aimed to stop, slow or otherwise limit the spread of a pandemic to the United States; limiting domestic spread, mitigating disease, suffering and death; and sustaining infrastructure and lessening the effects on the economy and society as a whole. "

Link to CDC National Pandemic Influenza Plans
Link to 2005: Pandemic Implementation Plan
Link to 2017 Update: Pandemic Influenza Plan - 2017 Update

So what happened is what everyone needs to ask their representative and get tough with them on the lack of commitment to the contingency planning that may have lessened the potential impact of Covid-19. We have to hold everyone accountable for ignoring this eventuality that was clearly defined by recent outbreaks like SARs, H1N1 etc. This wasn't one administration ignoring but everyone one of them ignoring the planning requirements.

We should have been better prepared then we were for this outbreak and our own planning failed. You just have to ask one simple question of the Pandemic Plan: Where was the stockpiles of PPE that was clearly required? This isn't about pointing finger of blame but to inform our representatives we will be watching their actions going forward and we will be asking the tough questions on the future readiness and preparedness of our nation to another eventual Pandemic. We need to regularly require an update of the status of readiness and preparedness for future Pandemic Planning because WE CANNOT TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT TO DO SO.

All we are asking them to do is "Walk the Talk".

This is my last hurrah on this but I feel it necessary to make the one last comment. We have known the Pandemic risk for close to 15+ years and our government actually formulated a well defined plan to protect and mitigate the potential Pandemic impact upon our lives and economy.

Executive Summary Statement says it all:
"These plans aimed to stop, slow or otherwise limit the spread of a pandemic to the United States; limiting domestic spread, mitigating disease, suffering and death; and sustaining infrastructure and lessening the effects on the economy and society as a whole. "

Link to CDC National Pandemic Influenza Plans
Link to 2005: Pandemic Implementation Plan
Link to 2017 Update: Pandemic Influenza Plan - 2017 Update

So what happened is what everyone needs to ask their representative and get tough with them on the lack of commitment to the contingency planning that may have lessened the potential impact of Covid-19. We have to hold everyone accountable for ignoring this eventuality that was clearly defined by recent outbreaks like SARs, H1N1 etc. This wasn't one administration ignoring but everyone one of them ignoring the planning requirements.

We should have been better prepared then we were for this outbreak and our own planning failed. You just have to ask one simple question of the Pandemic Plan: Where was the stockpiles of PPE that was clearly required? This isn't about pointing finger of blame but to inform our representatives we will be watching their actions going forward and we will be asking the tough questions on the future readiness and preparedness of our nation to another eventual Pandemic. We need to regularly require an update of the status of readiness and preparedness for future Pandemic Planning because WE CANNOT TRUST OUR GOVERNMENT TO DO SO.

All we are asking them to do is "Walk the Talk".
You know that is sound, but when we were left with an economy that never recovered from the worst recession since the great depression, a military involved in an active war with short supplies of ammo and planes for which we didn't have spare parts, and infrastructure that was (as still is) in shambles, I can't blame Cuomo for not buying the 16,000 ventilators that were recommended that he buy. Nor, really, Obama/Biden for using up the PPE during H1N1 and never restocking the shelves. It's just a matter of prioritizing funds. Who knows what the next crisis will be? Then it will be, for Pete's sake, why did Trump build so many ventilators, when we clearly didn't need them any way and should have spent the money on _______? There will be no shortage of Monday morning quarterbacks doing the usual "woulda-shouda-couda". Every organization has its own idea of what to do if only the rest of the world could see that their priority was the most important.

Want to know where all those ventilators went....
PERS...government party's...congressional raises...
government employees raises....you pick your job and live it...

Only people getting raises in my sight are our
AMERICAN SOLDIERS.....they are the front line....free health care for true injuries and sickness....not for screwing around playing football off a ship in the Philippines and then "acting as they got hurt walking back onto a ship"....

Status
Not open for further replies.