outdoor hobbies besides shooting

DXHI

Guys what do ya'll do for fun besides hunting / reloading?
I'm trying to back into scuba diving , and started fly fishing. ..

Anyone on here do extreme mountain biking or hang gliding?
what about that Geocache stuff

Hiking, fishing (I suck at fly fishing but will have to re-engage again :)), camping, and snowshoeing (one of the few activities that my wife actually joins me outside in the cold :D).

Fresh & saltwater fishing, bass tournaments, hunting, shooting, picking guitar, gun collecting, riding the Harley, riding 4-wheelers, etc... Pretty much anything outdoors.

Avid bow hunter,fly fishing mostly for pike these days.Running my built Jeep in the hills.Snow skiing,horn hunting and including my son in as much as I can.

I have growing in the house, 58 Osage Orange Trees, 14 Kieffer Pear Trees, 4 Orange Trees, 38 China Chestnut Trees and just started 26 Paw Paw seeds.

I am waiting on a few more Pear and Chestnut seeds to start a tap root, then top growth, then the total goes up. The plan for tomorrow is the Grandson and I are going to direct plant Osage Orange Tree seeds, have about 90 of them to put in the ground...

I forgot the 6 Coastal Redwoods seeds that will go in the fridge soon!

Hogginking

Outdoor photography.

Scenic and wildlife. The wildlife type is very similar to hunting.

Here is my photo website: Home - LenBackus.com

_E2X8408PS.jpg

displayimage.php

DSC_3841_20x30.jpg

_D2X7598_20x30UPLOAD.jpg

blue-winged-teal.jpg

DSC_0704prntprnt.jpg

Warning! This thread is more than 9 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.