Otherwise Able Hunter Assistance

This would not have been possible without great guides, and friends that packed all my gear, and rifle. Leaving me with only having to hobble up the mountain.
Good people are the best aids.

Attachments

• IMG-0480.jpg
    IMG-0480.jpg
    857.5 KB · Views: 103
We went a few miles together. Just passed it on to a younger man. A side by side is my next aid.

Attachments

• IMG-0449.jpg
    IMG-0449.jpg
    840.1 KB · Views: 99
Ps. How is your recovery going Muddyboots?hope it's going well.
Thank you for asking, huge improvement, seems like shot took a lot longer to take effect. I was thinking maybe to load up to go but something else has come up in family health to address. Life is always tossing curveballs so have to deal with it. I am making plans for next year for 1st season draw since I have plenty of points to draw.

Thank you for asking, huge improvement, seems like shot took a lot longer to take effect. I was thinking maybe to load up to go but something else has come up in family health to address. Life is always tossing curveballs so have to deal with it. I am making plans for next year for 1st season draw since I have plenty of points to draw.
I am glad to hear that you're improving, sorry about the curve ball, I coped one, days before I was to leave, my service dog got hit by a car and big op to save her, so it's next season for me to, in the meantime I am going to experiment with the Hammer Bullets.
Wishing you all the best for next season 🐢

So sorry to hear about your "buddy". My brother in law was first K9 in upstate NY and when his dog got hit it was like family member for all of us. They become so much part of our lives and hope for fast recovery.

That is what has been therapy for me is shooting Hammers. Problem now is I need to place another order!!