Other uses for hBN

Dirtrax

So I bought in to the whole hBN thing coating my bullets and bore. I don't have definitive results yet but as I was cleaning up I got to thinking about how else I could apply some of the enormous amount of slurry I have. Maybe bolt rails? Trigger?
Anyone else have similar thoughts?

Read an article tbe other day....big bicycle companies are now selling bike chains and sprockets coat with a very similar product....
Supposedly make you faster....by way of chain movement and gear changers sliding back and forth easier....
You still have to pedal the dang thing.....but of course now there are ebikes.........

It just seems to me that firearms have plenty of surfaces that benefit from lubrication. Many surfaces do not benefit from the annoying propensity of oils to attract contaminants.

I've powdered the already greased in suppressor threads. The grease make the powder stick, but I'm thinking of cleaning out the whole suppressor and tumble the whole thing.
From what I gather some kind of Boron Nitride is also used as a release agent in moulds for metal, so it should work as a replacement for suppressor thread lube.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.