Oregon

Hey all, I looking forward to our little fun shoot this summer. Can wait, I can't decide which barrel to put on my striker for the long range targets. I guess it will be the one I can find the most reloading bullets for. I'll also going to have Two WWIi 8mm Mausers one sporterized and one stock battle rifle, both are Czech. VZ24's. Then I think I might barrow my wifes Rem. mod.700 VTR in. 243. I plan on doing alot of shooting at the June shoot. Probably only take 2 guns to the May shoot.
So what are you all going to bring? gun)gun)gun)gun)
Rupe

Rupe was a date set for may? I remember june but cant recall the dates for may. I would like to tey to make both.

I don't know last I heard was Yotebuster was going to look around for a place to have it around Paisley. Haven't heard if he has had a chance to get up that way yet. We have.had some pretty crummy weather the last couple weekends so He might be waitting for a couple nice days to drive up and check. This weekend has been really nice high 60's Sunny had some wind yesterday but not to bad. Later today we're supposed to have gusts of 45+ . Beats the 70mph gusts we've.had lately.
I'm hoping to make the one in May, but building a new house may get in the way of my fun! lol

Rupe

Rupe,
I just seen this post for the June shoot. Put (2) down from springfield.
(expeditionportal) myershorsepower

How is the House coming?

Offtopic

Yotebuster
I was down in the Lakview and Paisley 3/15 scouting for antelope. Can you help out on areas to check out?
you can PM
Thanks in advance

I just got back from paisley last night and we seen a herd of bucks up on the mountain. There was 2 decent bucks in there 1 had some big cutters. We also seen some up the paved road headed up the river by the big pines. Ryan

Recent Posts