Oregon - New GUN LAWS on the November 2022 Ballot

I called NRA-ILA Monday and asked them how come they have not joined Oregon Firearms Federation? The person I talked to said, we are having our lawyers look at it. And then thet will decide when it goes in effect Dec. 8th.
I do not have faith in the NRA anymore.

2nd Amendment Foundation, with Firearms Policy Coalition has filed a second suit in Federal court and gun owners of America has filed a friend of the court brief in OFF's case. Please say a huge prayer for the lawyers, fighting for us, and especially the Judge to Stop Measure 114!!

The issue isn't politics. The issue is population.

All of the worst places… have the most people. The more people there are, the more bad people there are. Once that reaches a certain point, anyone that isn't morally bankrupt, leaves.

Those that just want to be left alone and leave everyone else alone… can't stand those that refuse to leave ANYONE alone.

So it goes. Every heavily populated area is blue. All the rest is red.

Until the red, all of the red, stop participating in society… the blue will keep abusing their station.

Imagine if every real American refused to show up for work for a while. The incompetent blues, would eat each other within 3 months. Let society crash on their heads. We can rebuild easily afterwards, without the dead weight.
"Who is John Galt?"