Oregon Antelope Guides:

I let my daughter shoot mine. Lol she missed the biggest antelope I've ever seen. It's cutters were the size of my hand. She passed up several more nice ones including one pushing 17" hunting the one she missed. Shot this on the last day.
upload_2018-11-24_18-7-47.jpeg

She passed several nicer bucks. It was a hunt to remember. The mentor program is a great time.

I don't know if there are any Oregon guides who guide for antelope. Therefore -- make sure you talk to as many local people as possible -- and do your own scouting before you put in for a unit.
The last time I drew for Oregon antelope was in 2011 -- so only get to hunt the SE Oregon when I draw for deer -- which is about once every 3 years or so. Last year I went early -- so I could scout some new SE Oregon units -- then -- when deer opened in the Cascades, moved to my Cascade hunting unit to hunt there. While in the SE Oregon desert, I learned that the locals are starting to see wolves -- which are beginning to affect the deer and antelope numbers.
I'm very involved in fighting the battle against the agenda of the animal rights groups and part of that battle is knowing how they want to achieve their agenda of eventually eliminating any human/animal contact. The animal rights groups have supported the introduction of wolves because they know wolves will begin to negatively affect hunting opportunities – and that's beginning to happen in SE Oregon!
So – don't donate to the HSUS (Humane Society of the United States), PETA , the ASPCA or other extremist animal rights groups!

......I'm very involved in fighting the battle against the agenda of the animal rights groups and part of that battle is knowing how they want to achieve their agenda of eventually eliminating any human/animal contact. The animal rights groups have supported the introduction of wolves because they know wolves will begin to negatively affect hunting opportunities – and that's beginning to happen in SE Oregon!.......So – don't donate to the HSUS (Humane Society of the United States), PETA , the ASPCA or other extremist animal rights groups!

...Thanks for the picture, and post. I've recently converted to thinking these predator transplants are a good thing, and should star by transplanting all the problem grizzlies,and wolves to California!:rolleyes:

I kind of got booked up, and haven't got back to some that have reached out. I didn't forget, and will try to rectify that soon.

I don't know if there are any Oregon guides who guide for antelope. Therefore -- make sure you talk to as many local people as possible -- and do your own scouting before you put in for a unit.
The last time I drew for Oregon antelope was in 2011 -- so only get to hunt the SE Oregon when I draw for deer -- which is about once every 3 years or so. Last year I went early -- so I could scout some new SE Oregon units -- then -- when deer opened in the Cascades, moved to my Cascade hunting unit to hunt there. While in the SE Oregon desert, I learned that the locals are starting to see wolves -- which are beginning to affect the deer and antelope numbers.
I'm very involved in fighting the battle against the agenda of the animal rights groups and part of that battle is knowing how they want to achieve their agenda of eventually eliminating any human/animal contact. The animal rights groups have supported the introduction of wolves because they know wolves will begin to negatively affect hunting opportunities – and that's beginning to happen in SE Oregon!
So – don't donate to the HSUS (Humane Society of the United States), PETA , the ASPCA or other extremist animal rights groups!
Look up wagon wheel outfitters I'm not sure if still around I moved to Georgia 6 years ago from comifornia but use to hunt Oregon best bet would be eastern Oregon use to be able to DYI over the counter Archery tags for elk as well
But hunt there but now more like CA every day

Not only are Oregon's gun laws screwed....it has viraled and infected nevada as well.....were are all screwed...because Boise is filling up with Cali-viruses too.......as is Jackson Hole.....and coming soon to Montana.....hell...Washington has always been crappy...no need to go there......

Warning! This thread is more than 6 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.