• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED Or trade Weatherby 30-378

Rusty85

I have a Weatherby AccuMark in 30-378. I've had this for years and has a very low round count. It'll come with steel scope rail and bipod rail on stock (bipod not included). Front lug bedded with Devcon shoots MOA or better with mild handloads never pushed it hard. I'm also including a set of RCBS dies, 70 rds of brass and a box of superior ammunition 220gn Barnes solids.
$1250 shipped for rifle only
$1350 Shipped in a hard case for everything listed.
And if the buyer wants some I could work in some Berger 230's and 215's for an additional cost
3E80C48A-438F-4964-AC49-A4AD094EA860.jpeg
A7C7EF83-37AC-40A6-B23A-FA9995AD4180.jpeg
97300272-09F3-4409-9858-F49B90E0ECDC.jpeg
A5EEF61E-AB26-407A-BB98-C08498A323C1.jpeg

Last edited:
Updated with brass count. Not really looking for anything in particular rifle wise. So let me know what you've got. Also looking for a good scope 5.5-22 NF or something equivalent with MOA turrets.
Willing to put cash towards the right deal. Only thing I'm not interested in is AR's.

Last edited:
Bump up for one awesome rifle. I remember when I had mine, it was the finest long range rifle I have ever owned that will take down anything you want it to.

I set up and created handloads for two of these rifles (for friends) and have to admit, they are nice rifles.
I got them both shooting well under 1 MOA and the recoil management for these powerhouses is unbelievable.
I don't own one, and really don't need one but I was so impressed with them, I wouldn't mind having one in my safe if I had the extra ca$h to afford one.
My understanding is that Weatherby used Krieger barrels for these rifles and I'm not sure who produced the factory brake on them but they work! My buddy usually bruises like a banana with the recoil of most potent rifles but he can shoot this rifle without any issues or flinches.
GLWS

Thanks guys. This rifle is easily one of the lightest recoiling "ultra" mag rifles that I've shot. I have videos of buddies twins shooting it and they were ten at the time.

Digging through my reloading room today and found another 20 rds of once fired brass. So 70 rounds of brass total.

Last edited: