• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

OR TRADE RL26 for H1000

Cornholeo

I have 2 unopened 8lb jugs and one jug with between 5-6oz used of RL26. FTF in OKC area, will to meet a reasonable distance to make the deal. I paid 287.00 per 8lb and that's all I'm asking for the full, 250.00 for the partial or 6 1lb H1000 in trade

If you find yourself up by Denver, let me know. Only upcoming travel for me is Albuquerque in a few weeks. I think I have enough H1000 on hand to trade for the partial.

If you find yourself up by Denver, let me know. Only upcoming travel for me is Albuquerque in a few weeks. I think I have enough H1000 on hand to trade for the partial.
Not getting that way anytime soon but will keep the offer in mind. Thanks for looking.

I live in eastern arkansas and might could meet... I have a small amount of h1000 and could kick in money

I have 2 unopened 8lb jugs and one jug with between 5-6oz used of RL26. FTF in OKC area, will to meet a reasonable distance to make the deal. I paid 287.00 per 8lb and that's all I'm asking for the full, 250.00 for the partial or 6 1lb H1000 in trade
I will be in OKC later today and tomorrow. Would like to buy the 2 full 8 pounders.

I will be in OKC later today and tomorrow. Would like to buy the 2 full 8 pounders