• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

Or Trade: Browning X Bolt Long Range Pro 6.5 PRC ( Price Drop)

Pjohnson8168

Updating from an earlier post. Have a like new Browning X Bolt Long Range Pro in 6.5 PRC, its like new condition, with 60 rds fired. It will come with Warne 0 MOA rail and 30mm Med Rings as well as box and paperwork. Looking to trade for one of the following in 6.5 PRC or 6.5 Creedmoor, possibly cash depending on trade value:

- Savage Ultralight
- Christensen Ridgeline (24" bbl)
- Christensen Mesa
- Browning X Bolt Pro (not LR)

Will also sell for $1775 TYD. Can send more pics as well

Attachments

• Browning 1.jpg
    Browning 1.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 301
Updating from an earlier post. Have a like new Browning X Bolt Long Range Pro in 6.5 PRC, its like new condition, with 60 rds fired. It will come with Warne 0 MOA rail and 30mm Med Rings as well as box and paperwork. Looking to trade for one of the following in 6.5 PRC or 6.5 Creedmoor, possibly cash depending on trade value:

- Savage Ultralight
- Christensen Ridgeline (24" bbl)
- Christensen Mesa
- Browning X Bolt Pro (not LR)

Will also sell for $1775 TYD. Can send more pics as well
Got one in 7 mm rem mag and puts three shots under a dime

I can do 3 in a quarter and I am average at best shooter. I can do $1650 with the rail buy not rings..

This is nice... I'm debating selling my new never shot Browning X-Bolt White Gold in 300wm to buy this.

I like pretty much everything about the gun, my personal preference would be to have a little bit lighter weight setup for some backpack hunts for next fall and drop down to a 24" barrel for manueveability. I would buy (or trade) for the non LR pro version without hesitation.

I will do $1550 TYD for rifle and rail as long as you cover paypal fees or send as gift

I have a much lighter PRC if you're interested. PM me.