Optics lens cleaning

Rilow

All I can say is wow! I have a bad habit of not keeping lenses clean on scope n bingos, they sit around in pickup n shop when using, took a look at scope I was shooting the other day and couldn't believe how dirty it was and how much clearer after I cleaned it. Guess I better start using all them scope covers I've bought over the years. Is it just me or does anybody else slack on the cleaning part?

All I can say is wow! I have a bad habit of not keeping lenses clean on scope n bingos, they sit around in pickup n shop when using, took a look at scope I was shooting the other day and couldn't believe how dirty it was and how much clearer after I cleaned it. Guess I better start using all them scope covers I've bought over the years. Is it just me or does anybody else slack on the cleaning part?
I guess I'm slacking on cleaning my scopes but not really I have scope covers on all my rifles and unless I'm looking through it they are not open so I rarely have to clean

Keep the caps on unless in use, especially when you've dropped a grand or two on your optics!

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts