Optic for new shooter

Mt_medic 31 was gonna say a little about my v x 5 Leopold with the fire dot being you like getting on target pretty quick. Looks like nemike81 has it going on. I wouldn't trade mine for much of anything out there, not saying there isn't a lot of awsome optics out there.

The vortex pst is just as good as anything mentioned for shooting 1000 yard. Glass lacks a little but at the price it's pretty good. Razor lht is also a great super light optic. I love mine. Don't look past the vx-6hd. Lots of guys are too good for them but the glass will not be beat for the price. Zeiss and my eyes do not get along for some reason(not sure why cause I have 20/10). I have done side by side comparison with the V8, Vx-6hd, Actar, PST, and Razor hd. Vx6 is my pick for weight and great glass. Nf will probably never be beat on toughness though. Mark 5, huskmaw are also great

Check out Meopta Optika6 glass. European glass, amazing clarity, and you won't go broke. I have two, love them, would buy another, without batting an eye.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.