Opinions-> Swaro NL 12x vs. SLC 15x

Hey guys, looking for your opinions on a bino splurge I'm about to make on either the 12x NL Pures or the 15x SLC, and I can't make up my dang mind.

I'm an Idaho hunter who will be pretty much exclusively out west. I will pretty much always have a tripod with me for my 25-50x spotter. I may bow hunt on occasion, to the extent that that is a factor. I'm not wild about the $700 difference but I feel strongly about having great glass out here and want a pair that I'll be happy with for a long time.

appreciate any thoughts/opinions you guys might have on these binos; thanks!

The 12 NLs are amazing. No regrets. I hunted the sawtooth with them last year and spotted deer in the timber 1 3/4 mile away off a tripod. I had the 12x50 El the year before and i could tell the nls were better. I'm sure the 15s would do you well too.

The 12 NLs are amazing. No regrets. I hunted the sawtooth with them last year and spotted deer in the timber 1 3/4 mile away off a tripod. I had the 12x50 El the year before and i could tell the nls were better. I'm sure the 15s would do you well too.
Really; did you notice any difficulty at that range? I hear the FOV is amazing

As a long standing supporting vendor here on the forum it would be our pleasure to discuss this with you and help figure out which would suit your intended use the best. If you've got a few minutes give us a call, 516-217-1000
Thanks

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts