Opinions on this picture

Do your neighbors like your lawn decorations!??:p;):D:D
They have dogs on BOTH SIDES of me. One side the 2 dogs are barkers. But they're old and like to let everyone know they're STILL ON THE JOB! The other side the dog is Great! He's my buddy, but when all of em got a NOSE FULL OF YOTE, everything was QUIET & TAILS were carried LOW & BETWEEN their legs!
Theosmithjr

Last edited:
I've seen a bazzillion Coyotes while living out West. Like wolves, they have a distinctive look in their face and ears. The one in this picture obviously has dog blood in it. Bone structure is not even close for a Coyote. The color difference could likely show up anywhere due to season, health, genetics, evolution, bad day at the office, you name it. But from this ones face I would say there is no doubt that some yote got some Rover lovin. Pretty animal. Would be ashamed to shoot that one.

380332_2757297374559_1321490289_33129849_697897697_n.jpg
Goddam wolves 2 copy.jpg
Goddam wolves copy.jpg
Idaho wolf.jpg
IMG_0420.JPG
IMG-1302 Bear wolf combo.jpg
unnamed (10) Wolf in contrast to coyotes.jpg
wolf killed hound.jpg
380332_2757297374559_1321490289_33129849_697897697_n.jpg
Goddam wolves 2 copy.jpg
Goddam wolves copy.jpg
Idaho wolf.jpg
IMG_0420.JPG
IMG-1302 Bear wolf combo.jpg
unnamed (10) Wolf in contrast to coyotes.jpg
wolf killed hound.jpg
Coyotes and wolves vary in size and color depending on their environment. There are extremes in both cases. All of my experience with them is on the west side of the Rockies. The Grey wolf has no genes for black fur. Sometime in the distant past the
grey crossed with a domestic black dog and the results are now wide spread.
Here are a few pix to have a peek at the differences.

Attachments

• IMG_0297 7.JPG
    IMG_0297 7.JPG
    121.2 KB · Views: 137
The tail kind of looks more like a domestic dog than it does a coyote, like the ones I get on my game cameras. Normally, the ones around my place have a much bushier tail, without the long drooping hair on the underneath side. Definitely could be crossed with a domestic dog. Just an observation, but no way to know for sure.

The Coywolf come from Eastern Canada and have been found in NY city. They are moving south. I will kill one first and let the vets figure out what it is.
NO ONE KNOWS for certain where they come from, or the exact extent of their range. I DO KNOW that THEY'RE A PREDATOR and a VARMINT! I DO KNOW that they'll KILL and REEK HAVOC to Farmers live stock and Neighborhood pets! I DO KNOW that any WOLF, COYOTE, COYWOLF, or BIGFOOT that dares enter MY CROSSHAIRS is a DEAD PREDATOR, VARMINT, or WHATEVER the HELL YOU WISH to call IT!
Theosmithjr

The 3 pictures I've attached are of me at 60 & 61 years of age. At age 12 I was MAULED by a HYBRED WOLF. 1/2 WOLF, 1/2 MALAMUTE. It TORE OFF my lower right lip. Chewed up my R forearm pretty good as I used it to keep him off my face and neck. As I rolled in an attempt to escape, he bit my back and torso several times. He also chewed on my R lower leg and foot until I escaped. I weighed 125 lbs when the attack occurred. The Wolf/Dog weighed 145 lbs. The ONLY thing that saved me was the chain he was on. I rolled until I was outta his reach. The animal was owned by my best friends father, and I was familiar with it. However it was a CROSSBRED Wild animal and Domestic Dog. NEVER TO BE TRUSTED! The attack was unprovoked, and near fatal. Needless to say I KILLED that **** critter by SMASHING HIS BRAINS OUT with a few 12" cement blocks that were piled up near his coop. I underwent 5 Facial Plastic Surguries to look as normal as I do now. I wear the SCARS of BATTLE on my Face and Body, and DEEP IN MY MIND! The LOSS of one of my PETS to ANY PREDATOR or VARMINT on MY PROPERTY, would INSTANTLY BE MET WITH DEADLY FORCE! **** the Neighbors. **** the LAW! KILL THAT BASTURD! I WOULD!
Theosmithjr

Attachments

• IMG_0096.JPG
    IMG_0096.JPG
    224.7 KB · Views: 161
  • IMG_0142.JPG
    IMG_0142.JPG
    4.8 KB · Views: 137
  • 20190128_124318.jpg
    20190128_124318.jpg
    460.7 KB · Views: 170
The 3 pictures I've attached are of me at 60 & 61 years of age. At age 12 I was MAULED by a HYBRED WOLF. 1/2 WOLF, 1/2 MALAMUTE. It TORE OFF my lower right lip. Chewed up my R forearm pretty good as I used it to keep him off my face and neck. As I rolled in an attempt to escape, he bit my back and torso several times. He also chewed on my R lower leg and foot until I escaped. I weighed 125 lbs when the attack occurred. The Wolf/Dog weighed 145 lbs. The ONLY thing that saved me was the chain he was on. I rolled until I was outta his reach. The animal was owned by my best friends father, and I was familiar with it. However it was a CROSSBRED Wild animal and Domestic Dog. NEVER TO BE TRUSTED! The attack was unprovoked, and near fatal. Needless to say I KILLED that ---- critter by SMASHING HIS BRAINS OUT with a few 12" cement blocks that were piled up near his coop. I underwent 5 Facial Plastic Surguries to look as normal as I do now. I wear the SCARS of BATTLE on my Face and Body, and DEEP IN MY MIND! The LOSS of one of my PETS to ANY PREDATOR or VARMINT on MY PROPERTY, would INSTANTLY BE MET WITH DEADLY FORCE! ---- the Neighbors. ---- the LAW! KILL THAT BASTURD! I WOULD!
Theosmithjr
My Aunt was attacked about 30 years ago by a large dog, it scarred her life and her mental attitude toward any size dog is instant fear, almost to the point of going into shock, I do not wish this to happen to any human, unless it is one of those varmints running from the canine officers, then I would say ( Sic em ).

View attachment 125098 View attachment 125099 View attachment 125100 View attachment 125101 View attachment 125102 View attachment 125103 View attachment 125104 View attachment 125105 View attachment 125098 View attachment 125099 View attachment 125100 View attachment 125101 View attachment 125102 View attachment 125103 View attachment 125104 View attachment 125105 Coyotes and wolves vary in size and color depending on their environment. There are extremes in both cases. All of my experience with them is on the west side of the Rockies. The Grey wolf has no genes for black fur. Sometime in the distant past the
grey crossed with a domestic black dog and the results are now wide spread.
Here are a few pix to have a peek at the differences.
I was MAULED by Hybred Wolf/Dog on my 12th birthday. There is NO MISTAKING a WOLF for a COYOTE or Visa versa! It was 1/2 Wolf & 1/2 Malamute Husky. I weighed 125lbs and he weighed 145lbs. I knew the animal, it was my best friends Fathers pet. You can NEVER, EVER TRUST a WILD ANIMAL! I always used to say "He's looking. At us like he wants to EAT US!" MY GUTS NEVER LIE! He was on a tow chain, that's the ONLY REASON I SURVIVED! I was kneeling, petting him, EYE to EYE, when he got a WILD *** LOOK! I KNEW something was up. When I moved, he ATTACKED ME! TORE my entire lower lip OFF! SHREDDED my R arm, as I used that to cover my face and neck. He was WAY, WAY STRONGER than me. All I could do was COVER UP and ROLL! HE TORE the hell outta my back and torso as I rolled. My R lower leg and foot took a beating as well. The CHAIN SAVED MY LIFE! When I got to my feet he was standing on his hind legs, and had the chain stretched TIGHT! There was a pile of 12" Cement blocks stacked there. I SMASHED HIS SKULL to MUSH with 5 or 6 blocks! My friends came running over and RAN SCREAMING FOR HELP when they saw my face. I did not feel the injury to my face. Dr. said it was SHOCK! However the rest of me felt like a MACK TRUCK ran me over. 5 Plastic Surguries later and I look pretty normal. It was a Traumatic experience to say the least! A true FIGHT to the FINISH! LIFE OR DEATH! NEVER, EVER TRUST OR EVEN TAKE YOUR EYES OFF A WILD OR HYBRED BEAST! Take it from a Lucky Survivor! KILL the MF'r DEAD! Theosmithjr

Last edited:
I was MAULED by Hybred Wolf/Dog on my 12th birthday. There is NO MISTAKING a WOLF for a COYOTE or Visa versa! It was 1/2 Wolf & 1/2 Malamute Husky. I weighed 125lbs and he weighed 145lbs. I knew the animal, it was my best friends Fathers pet. You can NEVER, EVER TRUST a WILD ANIMAL! I always used to say "He's looking. At us like he wants to EAT US!" MY GUTS NEVER LIE! He was on a tow chain, that's the ONLY REASON I SURVIVED! I was kneeling, petting him, EYE to EYE, when he got a WILD --- LOOK! I KNEW something was up. When I moved, he ATTACKED ME! TORE my entire lower lip OFF! SHREDDED my R arm, as I used that to cover my face and neck. He was WAY, WAY STRONGER than me. All I could do was COVER UP and ROLL! HE TORE the hell outta my back and torso as I rolled. My R lower leg and foot took a beating as well. The CHAIN SAVED MY LIFE! When I got to my feet he was standing on his hind legs, and had the chain stretched TIGHT! There was a pile of 12" Cement blocks stacked there. I SMASHED HIS SKULL to MUSH with 5 or 6 blocks! My friends came running over and RAN SCREAMING FOR HELP when they saw my face. I did not feel the injury to my face. Dr. said it was SHOCK! However the rest of me felt like a MACK TRUCK ran me over. 5 Plastic Surguries later and I look pretty normal. It was a Traumatic experience to say the least! A true FIGHT to the FINISH! LIFE OR DEATH! NEVER, EVER TRUST OR EVEN TAKE YOUR EYES OFF A WILD OR HYBRED BEAST! Take it from a Lucky Survivor! KILL the MF'r DEAD! Theosmithjr

To have stared death in the eye at that age and still kill the dog with mere Blocks of cement I give it to you your really brave Glad you up here with us to tell the story. cheers man we all have our near death experiences ;)

To have stared death in the eye at that age and still kill the dog with mere Blocks of cement I give it to you your really brave Glad you up here with us to tell the story. cheers man we all have our near death experiences ;)
Deerhunt01 that it was... It changed my life in ways that affect me to this very day. I learned from that tragic day a few very important life, survival lessons. 1. NEVER TRUST A WILD, or even a HALF WILD ANIMAL! It has DNA from millions of years of survival tactics from its bloodline. 2. ADRENALINE and FEAR, be it immediate, or from prior experience, is truly an AMAZING GIFT! The human & animal body and mind are capable of extraordinary feats when needed! 3. Every Living thing is capable of doing unthinkable feats when faced with Life or Death! I endured 5 years of summers spent in the hospital getting reconstructive surgury to my face. Countless trips to Drs. offices for Corticosteroid injections to the injury site. I suffer from KELOID SCARS. To keep the tissue soft and pliable, I endured weekly injections. All this happening to me when I was at the age where Boy seeks Girl! It changed my Pysche to BE AWARE of my SURROUNDINS at all times. When I've been in ANY THREATNING or HOSTILE environment, my adrenaline starts pumping, and the hair on my neck and arms stands straight up. I'm in TOTAL SELF PRESERVATION MODE. This is good and bad, given the situation at hand; it's something I CANNOT CONTROL! The Therapists I seen told me that since an incident like mine, happening to me at 12 years of age; has caused my mind to go into SURVIVAL MODE AUTOMATICALLY! This is due to the repressed memory of such a violent attack on me.
I've struggled for years to overcome this.... But just like the Wolf/Dog that attacked me, it's in my DNA Psyche now and forever. Life is GOOD! It's even better knowing that I was "Put to the TEST" at such a young age, and SURVIVED! LOOK at what a Deer can endure and do after being shot, and not killed outright! They can run, jump and kick with NO HEART or LUNGS! Trapped animals CHEW OFF their leg or foot to escape and survive! It's simply AMAZING what a living creature can, and will do to LIVE!
PAIN is also a tool in humans and animals toolbox that allows for some AMAZING feats as well.
Theosmithjr

Warning! This thread is more than 5 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.