Opinions on Swarovski Z5 3.5-18x44 BT and 4W

Lpart

Could I get some opinions on the Z5 3.5-18x44 with BT and 4W reticle as compared to the Nightforce NXS and the Huskemaw please. My physical condition is slipping with age and I looking to scrap my heavy spotting scope in favor of a riflescope with higher magnification. I am currently hunting with a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 and I very happy with it. Is the Swaro as dependable and tough? Is turret system as good as Nightforce? Is the 4W reticle a reasonable replacement for Nightforce's MOA for hunting?

Thank you for your help.

I cannot comment on the NF or Huskemaw but I can say I am very happy with my Swaro 3.5-18 BT 4W on my 338 win mag. I have the same scope in a 5-25 waiting for my 338 RUM to return from PacNor.
Glass is very clear & bright, turret tracks true. Swarovski is .25 inches per click, so I use shooter app & adjust by inches per hundred yards. Windage marks are 2MOA on the 4W reticle. Weight was at the top of my personal preference list & these are tough to beat.

I have 2 Night Force and 2 Swarovski, the Swarovski are easier to use for me. What I mean is that the parallax adjustment is more forgiving on the Swarovski than the Night Force. I find I can not shoot with my glasses when using the Night force but any other scope i don't have a problem. A couple of years ago my son used my 308 Sako with a Z5 5x25x52 BT for an elk hunt. I set everything up for him and when we shot at ranges out to 500 yards with it he was nailing the target sub MOA every time even when he forget to adjust the parallax. At first he complained about the clarity and when I got next to him I said, No wonder, you did not adjust the parallax. The what, oh Hell, what a difference. If I did not have the parallax perfect on the Night Force I was the one saying, Oh hell! I had targets set up every 50 yards from 200 to 500 yards and we both drilled them in far less time with the Swarovski than the Night Force.

Could I get some opinions on the Z5 3.5-18x44 with BT and 4W reticle as compared to the Nightforce NXS and the Huskemaw please. My physical condition is slipping with age and I looking to scrap my heavy spotting scope in favor of a riflescope with higher magnification. I am currently hunting with a Nightforce NXS 2.5-10x32 and I very happy with it. Is the Swaro as dependable and tough? Is turret system as good as Nightforce? Is the 4W reticle a reasonable replacement for Nightforce's MOA for hunting?

Thank you for your help.
I have had several including Z5 5-25. I think VX-6HD have better turrets, with much increase MOA.