Opinions on Range finders?

Bill , that's the first thing Swaro suggested and I did switch batteries . I will say they were nice to deal with / talk to .I explained my testing Procedure to Swaro USA and told them to Test the replacement Units before sending them to me . It irks me to buy an $800 item and then have to debug it . I did use sandbags on the roof of my car as a base and always parked within a few feet of my test position . It's tough finding a good test location in the Northeast , but I finally found a place where I can Range over 2000 Yards on trees , buildings , road signs , etc . and where I won't get run over by traffic . Lucky that third unit was the charm , because I was ready to throw in the towel . Just a good idea to Test everything you buy in todays Market : don't buy it and put it away ( like I did with many items in the past ) ....... buyer Beware !

My batteries are doing fine so far but I will have fresh ones put in before the hunt.

Steve/BJ,
Thanks Guys!!!
I sure like it.

Does anyone know when Swarovski is going to release a rangefinder bino like the Leica geovid?

wouldn't that be cool. I would inmagine they are working on it, but who knows?

if you find out let us know.

Our rep tells me that there are no plans in the near future. I'm not sure how much he knows though /ubbthreads/images/graemlins/confused.gif.

Warning! This thread is more than 18 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts