Opinions needed

Consider the AutoTrickler - with the A&D scale, you will be in the $1K range.

I built an annealer for about $80 (including the torch) by getting a little motor and controller and reusing the power adapter from a cheap AA battery recharger I had laying around. I substituted building a plywood frame (~$10) for the metal frame in the video. This video was my inspiration:

For accuracy loads I use a power throw just shy of what I need and add just too the point of 1st number (example; load 30.0gr, power throw to 29.8 then ease by hand into 1st hit at 30.0). I do this with beam scale also. I don't like the +/- .1gr issue. Anealer would be my choice. Not sure where either would help me?

I don't think annealer machines are worth the money when you can do it with a cordless drill with socket extension and a blowtorch.

I think the RCBS chargemaster is a good powder thrower. There are some on sale in the classifieds. One guy has 19 for sale. RCBS customer service is the best I've experienced. They warrantied a chargemaster that was 5yrs out of warranty for me. Gave me a new unit. So, I've had 2 units in 20yrs for the price of one.
Electronic powder scale first then I'd go with a shoulder bump stop gauge if you really want to make a difference in the quality of your reloaded ammo.

Recent Posts