Opinions - Most Accurate $500 ish 22LR rifle

After Sandy Hook I started buying a box of .22 everytime I went to the store when it became available again.

I have a decent stash of .22 ammo so will be able to shoot for a good while before running low.

I was recently debating between a cz457 and Tikka T1x. I ended up getting the T1x because I couldn't find a 457 with synthetic stock anywhere. I have been completely happy with it so far. Accuracy is better than my expectations.

I have a Tikka t1x that I put together in a modified mdt hs3 chassis with a magpul fixed a2 stock that I use for nrl22. I also have a ruger precision rimfire that is okay but the back half of that gun feels like a toy. The 10/22 mag compatibility is nice though.

I have a CZ with Leopold 4X , rimfire scope on it.ive shot hundreds ( not kidding) squirrels with that little rifle. Beautiful walnut stock, nice bluing. , 1 hole at 50 yards... squirrel pot pie..MMMMMM

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.

Recent Posts