Opening morning bull!

Beautiful Bull, and really nice mount. What broadhead did you find at the end of the shaft ? Just curious. The Bull I killed 2 years ago had a rage in his scapula, but it had completely healed over.

Beautiful Bull, and really nice mount. What broadhead did you find at the end of the shaft ? Just curious. The Bull I killed 2 years ago had a rage in his scapula, but it had completely healed over.
Don't know the brand but it was a 3 blade (non-mechanical). Not a broad head failure but bit high at a hard quartering angle. Shaft was in the front of the backstrap/high shoulder muscle.

Don't know the brand but it was a 3 blade (non-mechanical). Not a broad head failure but bit high at a hard quartering angle. Shaft was in the front of the backstrap/high shoulder muscle.

I bet the guy went home cursing the broadhead company because he shot it right in the vitals and there is no way it wouldn't have died if the broadhead did its job! I love those stories. :rolleyes:

Warning! This thread is more than 7 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.