One of my grandsons got kicked out of virtual class😂

Rilow

Some of my grandsons were shooting with me the other day and they were pickin up some brass n putting them in their pockets. So the 6yr old one was doing virtual class yesterday and kept waving a piece of brass in front of the screen showing the class and the teacher disconnected him😂. It's all good though we know the teacher n her family do hunt, I guess she didn't want some of other parents to see. Hilarious

As far as I'm concerned if your gonna have virtual class from home that's what you're gonna get. Don't use it as a tool to push political agendas or ideas

Ha ha one benefit about this on line class my 7 year old found out this last spring, was what you can now bring to show-n-tell that you couldn't before. He has now shown his class both his .22 rifle and his double barrel .410 shotgun for show-n-tell! I gotta say, it was pretty funny hearing the instant panic in the teachers voice when he pulled his rifle from the corner, action open, and showed the class it was empty by putting the chamber up close to the camera, and as he is doing this the teacher franticly saying "is there an adult there?!?!?" Ha ha I stepped in screen and reassured her, but she still wasn't very happy about it. Things are probably a little different here in Wyoming than many other places though....

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.