• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED One of a kind, unique items for trade....

ScottB

This is something probably not seen too often, but what the hay...let's try it!

I am offering 10(ten) 308Winchester Cartridge Pens(photo below) and 1(one) Sedona Fountain Pen to be traded for a Millett Buck Gold 6-25x56mm(would prefer a mildot reticle). I would pay shipping to individual for my product and the individual would pay shipping of their item to me....

Description of the product that I'm offering:

1(one) Sterling silver Sedona FP dressed in Desert-Ironwood-Burl, will come with converter pump(for use with ink bottles), one ink cartridge, and a felt case for storage when not in use. This pen has not been inked, but my daily writer(also a Sedona) writes soooooo smooth, as I expect this one to do!

5(five) brass / 5(five) chrome finished click pens. All pens below utilize replaceable Parker style black ink cartridges. These Parker refills can be found at most office supply stores.

The wood I have selected is mostly from my local area that I have harvested myself. A few were selected for their unique qualities from outside my area, or harvested by myself and sent off for processing with a mixture of acrylic that is most eye pleasing!

Yes, I make these when it's either too cold or too hot to go to the range and get some trigger time! And in Arkansas, that is quite often....

So without a photo, this is pretty much useless.....

The fountain pen:
SedonaDIW-fp1.jpg

The ten cartridge pens:
10CP.jpg

This is approximately $550 worth of pens in my local market!
Reply to this topic, or PM me to discuss this further.

Thanks for looking, and hope to hear from someone!
Scott

Re: One of a kind, unique items for trade....please lock

I'm going to need to withdraw this offer.

I've sold quite a few of these and it wouldn't be fair to anyone wanting this exact set.

I don't see away for me to lock the topic myself, so if a moderator would be so kind as to do that.......I would greatly appreciate it.

Scott