• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

SOLD/EXPIRED One Custom and One Factory rifle For Sale

blipelt

I have used right handed rifles up until this summer and well time to switch over to leftys. So I am putting the last couple I have up for sale.

Factory:
375 Ruger African wood
8rounds down the barrel
Nikon Monarch 2.5-10X42 with Nikoplex reticle
Two boxes of which contain 32 factory loaded and 8 once fired rounds of Hornady Superformance 270gr. SP-RP

$1000+shipping in the conus
008-2.jpg

Custom:
Smithed by SSG
260 Remington

Defiance action with fluted bolt and coned boltface
two extra bolt handles
McMillan HTG adjustable
Brux 26" spiral fluted barrel with a knurled thread protector for the 5/8"-24 threaded end for a suppressor etc...
1:8twist
Shilen trigger @ 1lb.
HS bottom metal
Seekins 20moa base and 30mm rings
Leupold Mark 4 6.5-20X50 with TMR reticle
600+berger 130gr. VLDs
120+Remington brass
RCBS die set and Forester seater die
300rounds down the barrel
$4000+shipping in conus

001-9.jpg

007-3.jpg

Money order, cashiers check etc.. Will accept personal checks but allow 5 business days to clear.
Brent

Last edited:
Sorry I forgot to mention above and can't edit. The bipod isn't included in the 260 package.

I am going to try to keep everything together on the packages. If it doesn't sell no big deal I have a 10yr old daughter that has an interest. I will put it in the safe for a year or so.

Trades I am interested in a 20ga. Browning A5 in excellent condition or 6mmDasher repeater. Pretty much have everything else I am looking for. But you can always offer the worst I can do is decline.

Brent

Recent Posts