• You must be a Supporting Member to create a listing in the Long Range Hunting Marketplace. To read all the rules, click here.

We offer multiple options to become a Supporting Member here.

To everyone who has PMed me so far. Ive gotten them. I currently have 40+ PM's I am working through. Going through it first come first serve. I promise i will get to every one of you but with 40+ people its going to take some time. Thank you all for the interest and I hope I can get you all set up.

I should also add that i dont usually look at people posting on my profile. Just PM's. Much simpler that way. If you want brass PM me. Its the quickest way.

I should also add that i dont usually look at people posting on my profile. Just PM's. Much simpler that way. If you want brass PM me. Its the quickest way.
Hello Sir,
Is a PM on here the same thing as a "conversation"? I'm hoping it is, as that is what I sent you shortly after you posted up. Thx!

Bill

Hello Sir,
Is a PM on here the same thing as a "conversation"? I'm hoping it is, as that is what I sent you shortly after you posted up. Thx!

Bill
Yes it is. I was responded to about an half hour ago so he is going down the list. I'm sure he's swamped so patience is the game as he said.

I have more once shot brass to sell. Currently I have these calibers. PM me if interested. Usually this gets a lot of interest so ill try to get to everyone as fast as possible. I can sort out specific head stamps as well.
-6.5 PRC
-6.5 CM
-308 Win
-300 Win Mag
-7MM Rem Mag
-7MM-08
-25-06
-30-06
-350 LGND
-28 Nosler
Needing 6.5 PRC
LeftyC

Yes it is. I was responded to about an half hour ago so he is going down the list. I'm sure he's swamped so patience is the game as he said.
Thanks sir. I've been lurking a long time but don't know the lingo around here. I'm sure he will respond one way or the other.😀

I have more once shot brass to sell. Currently I have these calibers. PM me if interested. Usually this gets a lot of interest so ill try to get to everyone as fast as possible. I can sort out specific head stamps as well.
-6.5 PRC
-6.5 CM
-308 Win
-300 Win Mag
-7MM Rem Mag
-7MM-08
-25-06
-30-06
-350 LGND
-28 Nosler

Do you have any 6.5 PRC brass left?
Chuckhunter