Once fired brass

Crizzly

I am new to this so i am learning off of ever post, but would like to know if I should once fire form my new brass because of brass under sized in length and shoulder bump. I have once fired brass that measures 2.273 after firing. Run it through sizing die I have 2.269. New nosler brass out of the box comes in at 2.253 and case length is short too, this is all Nosler Premium brass. Case length in book 2.620 I have been trimming to 2.614 Nosler brass out of the is 2.604. could trim down but fired it comes in at 2.611. So should i waist lead and powder to form casing?

This is a 300WM, right?
I only fireform and use thrice fired brass in my dedicated LR and comp rifles, otherwise there is nothing wrong with hunting with virgin brass.
Of course you can test primer/powder combo's while fireforming your brass, then work loads up using the once fired brass.
I even do seating depth tests on virgin brass, it gives me a baseline to work off and fine tune with once or twice fired brass.
In the 300WM and 338WM I find virgin brass is more accurate for normal hunting ranges in my off the shelf lightweight hunting rigs. My 375 Weatherby is most accurate at just COW fireformed brass and doesn't get stable for LR work until it's fired three times.
Hope this helps.

Cheers.

This is a 300WM, right?
I only fireform and use thrice fired brass in my dedicated LR and comp rifles, otherwise there is nothing wrong with hunting with virgin brass.
Of course you can test primer/powder combo's while fireforming your brass, then work loads up using the once fired brass.
I even do seating depth tests on virgin brass, it gives me a baseline to work off and fine tune with once or twice fired brass.
In the 300WM and 338WM I find virgin brass is more accurate for normal hunting ranges in my off the shelf lightweight hunting rigs. My 375 Weatherby is most accurate at just COW fireformed brass and doesn't get stable for LR work until it's fired three times.
Hope this helps.

Cheers.
It does THANKS!