Once again Scott Weichel of live oak accuracy nails it! Mack Evo 6.5 gap

Good call wish proof did an 5R boots was an absolute genius.
the evo 308s got a Krieger #5, 10t, that's gonna be 18" sitting at Scott's waiting for the action.
And no I'm still waiting for the wssm. Everything is ready just waiting for my smith.

Congratulations on your new rifle . Scott lives about 15 minutes from me and I wear him out with stuff....He is the proverbial perfectionist.He has done alot of stuff for me , he has a barreled action at his shop that im waiting for.If you do a little research you will see he is guite the"hidden gem" gunsmith.

Congratulations on your new rifle . Scott lives about 15 minutes from me and I wear him out with stuff....He is the proverbial perfectionist.He has done alot of stuff for me , he has a barreled action at his shop that im waiting for.If you do a little research you will see he is guite the"hidden gem" gunsmith.
The OP wears out Scott probably daily, 😁 He might have more Weichel rifles then just about anyone. Hell I think he said the other day just his family alone has 12 in process their currently and he has probably 8-10 others in his safe already

F36BE13F-A2D4-48FF-8E55-780290DCE65B.jpeg
Scott is like a brother! Absolutely one in a million.

Man i cant wait. I am having a 6.5 saum built off a tikka action by HCA. I sure hope i can come close to that with the 140 berger, or the 156s. thats is awesome stuff

If you want it done right the first time call Scott. Ask me how I know.
How do you know? and you should post pics.
I'm under the impression that he's putting a 22" proof sendero on my Winchester and a Brux 6.5 8t on a Ed brown for my boy this weekend. If the evo SS show up soon I may end up with a whole box of fun. The wssm dies are gonna need spun soon as well.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.