Once again Scott Weichel of live oak accuracy nails it! Mack Evo 6.5 gap

Fred3

LRH Team Member
Good call wish proof did an 5R boots was an absolute genius.
the evo 308s got a Krieger #5, 10t, that’s gonna be 18” sitting at Scott’s waiting for the action.
And no I’m still waiting for the wssm. Everything is ready just waiting for my smith.

OG10

Congratulations on your new rifle . Scott lives about 15 minutes from me and I wear him out with stuff....He is the proverbial perfectionist.He has done alot of stuff for me , he has a barreled action at his shop that im waiting for.If you do a little research you will see he is guite the"hidden gem" gunsmith.

MallardAddict

Congratulations on your new rifle . Scott lives about 15 minutes from me and I wear him out with stuff....He is the proverbial perfectionist.He has done alot of stuff for me , he has a barreled action at his shop that im waiting for.If you do a little research you will see he is guite the"hidden gem" gunsmith.
The OP wears out Scott probably daily, 😁 He might have more Weichel rifles then just about anyone. Hell I think he said the other day just his family alone has 12 in process their currently and he has probably 8-10 others in his safe already

OG10

Damm now I hnow who to blame for my barreled action delay :) just kidding, like I said he is an amsome guy and gunsmith.

Blacktail

Man i cant wait. I am having a 6.5 saum built off a tikka action by HCA. I sure hope i can come close to that with the 140 berger, or the 156s. thats is awesome stuff

Fred3

LRH Team Member
If you want it done right the first time call Scott. Ask me how I know.
How do you know? and you should post pics.
I’m under the impression that he’s putting a 22” proof sendero on my Winchester and a Brux 6.5 8t on a Ed brown for my boy this weekend. If the evo SS show up soon I may end up with a whole box of fun. The wssm dies are gonna need spun soon as well.

Kimber7man

LRH Team Member
Dang. Now I have another decision to make. I
DF8E3DD1-D6F5-49B4-8075-EDD3F237171F.jpeg
was gonna send this to GAP...

Trending threads