On-Board from MD

Foxpro

Have been enjoying LRH for several months and wanted to introduce myself once I got my new Out-West rifle assembled. I live in MD and enjoy Hunting and an avid Bowhunter as well. I live on the Upper Potomac and also enjoy fly fishing in the warmer months.

I am planning on posting my new rifle if I can upload a PIC. I bought this in hope of making a 2010 Mulie/P-Horn combo hunt this year. Our daughter just finished 4/months of Chemo + Radiation so I am postponing to 2011 for various reasons. I certainly enjoy the site and the assistance LRH members are willing to share.

Thanks to All,

Bruce N.

IMG_0087.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome to the site!

I live pretty close to you (from a long range shooting perspective, what long distance/range is may vary :D )

You should come shoot the f-class matches, good practice and a chance to strech the legs on that out-west gun. What caliber is it by the way?

Hope everything turns out good with your daughter.

Shoot me a pm and I'll try to help if you got any questions concerning local LR shooting/hunting.

Oliver

Thanks Guys,

New Rifle is 270-Win.
Just got the Talley mounts so I could get it scoped to break in.
Scope is Mueller 4.5X14 APV. I have one on a 17HMR which functions excellent. I spoke to several Mueller Rep's regarding recoil and they said "No problem" although they suggest it won't tolerate 7MM and other Magnum Calibers.

Hoping it shoots as well as my NEF-17HMR that definelty will shoot.

Sharp lookin rig. A .270 will do well on Muleys, and speed goats.....and any number of other game.
I hope your daughter is doing well. My Mom beat cancer twice.
My cousin married a girl who beat cancer as well and both my Mom, and (Jess my cousins wife) are doing better now than they were before the cancer.
Well keep your daughter and your family in our prayers. Glad to see you found L/R/H, and Good Luck with your 2011' hunt!:)

Warning! This thread is more than 15 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.