OMG Catastrophe of Global Impact!

All in good fun.

But have you ever cut open a keurig cup before it was brewed? It is basically instant coffee.

It just can't compare to whole bean fresh ground coffee.
Can't say I've done that. I do prefer the coffee you mention as well…I have a blade grinder, a burr grinder, a drip coffee maker, a French press, a Breville espresso machine, and an old fashioned perculator for campfire coffee haha…my first love, caffeine!

For emergencies. But normally whole beans
Coffee.jpg

Your wife is right- the world revolves around coffee. I stocked up heavily when covid hit. I won't run out of ammo, toilet paper, beans or coffee. I had to cut back on coffee a few years back (getting older). Now I only drink two pots a day.
We still do, my wife has a brand that we keep no less than 8 bags on our pantry shelf. Ditto to the rest as well, great minds think alike

I must confess I don't mind chai tea either haha
Truth be told I have my preferences but there's not a whole lot of food or drink in this world I just straight up don't like or won't try. I recently found a way to like cilantro and I hate cilantro, or used to. Maritime Madness lime-cilantro-cayenne hot sauce (awesome family owned company from Prince Edward Island, free shipping on all orders over 40 bucks anywhere in Canada and the lower 48 states, if you like hot sauce you owe it to yourself to check them out). . It's so good. It always bugged me that I didn't like cilantro cuz like, what if one day im stranded on an island Gilligan style and there happens to be a ton of cilantro and I don't even like it!!!!! 🤣. That's how my brain works.

One thing I would never try is fried tarantula haha…saw a video with chef Gordon Ramsay trying it in Cambodia I think, he was trying to be respectful but hated it so much and…YUCK! Flipping hate spiders to begin with. But I had a good laugh imagining the village boys going home to their mamas and saying "guess what we talked that stupid white guy into eating!" 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣