OMG Catastrophe of Global Impact!

Muddyboots

Yep, the world will stop spinning! Our Keurig burned out this morning! My wife cannot, will not survive which means I will not survive until we replace this afternoon! God help me if we cannot find one she likes! My wife without coffee, well not going to say but I may launch boat and head to Wisconsin until I hear we have one and functioning. Just sayin....

End Of The World Run GIF by Story of This Life

Always a good idea to have multiple coffee making implements around the house and a variety of grounds, beans, even instant is better than nothing! I myself have an coffee maker, and espresso machine, a French press, and an old school perk for making campfire coffee. Be prepared!

I remember in college my roommate declared he was going to try cold Turkey quitting coffee for a week just to see if he could. He wasn't a big guy, and realized he was drinking on average 12-16 cups of coffee every day and suspected that might be a tad excessive.

He succeeded. He wasn't as cranky as I expected. He was too tired to be cranky. He was downright incoherent haha. I'd say "good morning" and hear "uhhhhhhhhh" if anything at all.

Your wife is right- the world revolves around coffee. I stocked up heavily when covid hit. I won't run out of ammo, toilet paper, beans or coffee. I had to cut back on coffee a few years back (getting older). Now I only drink two pots a day.
2 pots a day Hahaha…Maybe I'm just aging prematurely but honestly it's like I turned 30 and got sensitive to caffeine. When I was twenty I'd have at least a pot a day, and sometimes right before bed a few cups, and feel nothing. Turned 30 and discovered that any more than one cup after supper and I actually have a hard time sleeping. Still drink it to my hearts content in the morning but it definitely hits different now for some reason. Either that or maybe I finally grew up haha! I did keep slowly getting taller right till I was 28 or so, am a full 2 inches taller than I was at the end of high school.

2 pots a day Hahaha…Maybe I'm just aging prematurely but honestly it's like I turned 30 and got sensitive to caffeine. When I was twenty I'd have at least a pot a day, and sometimes right before bed a few cups, and feel nothing. Turned 30 and discovered that any more than one cup after supper and I actually have a hard time sleeping. Still drink it to my hearts content in the morning but it definitely hits different now for some reason. Either that or maybe I finally grew up haha! I did keep slowly getting taller right till I was 28 or so, am a full 2 inches taller than I was at the end of high school.
My boss used to point out when I got to pot # 9 or 10. I asked if I should chip in for grounds and filters. He said no, but that can't be good for you. I just moved south Wyoming and the coffee doesn't taste as good when the outside temperature is above 65 degrees F.

My boss used to point out when I got to pot # 9 or 10. I asked if I should chip in for grounds and filters. He said no, but that can't be good for you. I just moved south Wyoming and the coffee doesn't taste as good when the outside temperature is above 65 degrees F.
I only drink hot beverages when the temperature falls below -20. All other times is cold coffee for me

The same with me.No coffee after 10:00 am