Olympic National Park Goat Culling Oportunity.

TX Badger

The meat is amazing. Totally surprised, even though my guide said it was fantastic, I didn't totally believe him. I'd rank it up there with elk.
Probably depends on diet like anything else. I know a north woods wi deer that lives in pine woods is not the same as a southern WI deer that eats corn soybeans alfalfa...

dougduey

Probably depends on diet like anything else. I know a north woods wi deer that lives in pine woods is not the same as a southern WI deer that eats corn soybeans alfalfa...
I would think their diets would be very similar. It's all high alpine where they live. My guide also told me Dall sheep is delicious, and his favorite game meat (guess it would qualify as a delicacy since hunting one is pretty much a once in a lifetime).........that really surprised me.

DNADave

They only emailed the team leader or the person who sent in the application.

P7id10t

Dunno. Check your junk mail because it was a big blind copy BCC email. A lot of spam filters will catch and auto-junk those.
If you get the nod, I toast you, and burn with envy 😁

tankgijohn72

Pointy sticks. Team leader got notified a couple days ago. It went out by email, not mail. So maybe you have a chance if you haven't heard back yet.

Trending threads

Nightforce has great tracking capabilities, they are rugged, a bunch of elevation, holds zero forever, and reticles are designed for long range shooting. So if you are looking to shoot long distances constantly, then you need a scope that can take the abuse. -- gilmillan1

Culture Of Excellence At Nightforce Optics
By Len Backus

A high level of quality both in production and in service. Read More

Nightforce is such a solid combo of reticle, available elevation, glass that is good enough to shoot at the longest range you can dial. Nightforce has bullet proof construction that can handle the incidental horse rolling or some other rodeo action. -- bigngreen

Nightforce ATACR Scope Review
By Jeff Brozovich

The new NightForce ATACR is for sure a top choice for any long range shooter. Read More

The total package. Nightforce is the best I have used as far as turret feel and solid detents. I have never had one that didn't track right on and always return to zero. Nightforce NXS is the best value for everything I need. -- Broz

Nightforce Velocity 1000 Reticle Review
By Scott Shreve

I think Nightforce knocked it outta the park with this reticle! Read More

NightForce