Olympic National Park Goat Culling Oportunity.

The meat is amazing. Totally surprised, even though my guide said it was fantastic, I didn't totally believe him. I'd rank it up there with elk.

Probably depends on diet like anything else. I know a north woods wi deer that lives in pine woods is not the same as a southern WI deer that eats corn soybeans alfalfa...

Probably depends on diet like anything else. I know a north woods wi deer that lives in pine woods is not the same as a southern WI deer that eats corn soybeans alfalfa...
I would think their diets would be very similar. It's all high alpine where they live. My guide also told me Dall sheep is delicious, and his favorite game meat (guess it would qualify as a delicacy since hunting one is pretty much a once in a lifetime).........that really surprised me.

Dunno. Check your junk mail because it was a big blind copy BCC email. A lot of spam filters will catch and auto-junk those.
If you get the nod, I toast you, and burn with envy 😁

Pointy sticks. Team leader got notified a couple days ago. It went out by email, not mail. So maybe you have a chance if you haven't heard back yet.

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.