Old member trying to get more active

matt4284

Been reading and learning from y'all for years just tried buying a gun in the classifieds and haven't done enough post. Makes me a little confused you would think you would want all members to be eligible to buy off the classifieds

Post it up some more Matt. I'm sure you have something to add in different forums. Have to have a certain number of posts to buy/sell. Look forward to hearing from you.

Been reading and learning from y'all for years just tried buying a gun in the classifieds and haven't done enough post. Makes me a little confused you would think you would want all members to be eligible to buy off the classifieds
Not when there are people that only come to sites like this and others to buy, sell, scam, etc but not actually contribute to the site the way it was designed.
Welcome and looking forward to what you will contribute!

Here is another idea you may not have thought about.
Running forums cost both time and money. If you add content, then you're adding to the value of the forum. I haven't seen it before, but it makes sense to me. $25/year allows you to bypass it!

Warning! This thread is more than 4 years ago old.
It's likely that no further discussion is required, in which case we recommend starting a new thread. If however you feel your response is required you can still do so.